Topics of instruction will include:
- Reloads and magazine changes
- Malfunction and immediate action drills
- One handed firearm manipulation
- Movement and communication
- Use of cover and concealment
- Shooting from a variety of body positions
- Shooting while under stress
- Strong side belt holster or concealed carry
- Suitable 2 magazine carrier (pockets ok too)
- Hat, sun block, rain gear, we will shoot RAIN or SHINE
- Last but not least a OPEN MIND and willingness to learn
Pre-requisite: Fighting Pistol Class or other equivalent firearms training.
Class Cost: $200
Class Duration: 8 hours
Private Classes call or email for pricing
* Minimum of 4 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and re-scheduled for the next class available.
South Carolina Gun School's Tactical Pistol Class will prepare you for real world confrontations.
This class will prepare you for real world confrontations and is ideal for anyone who has completed our Fighting Pistol Class. You will have the opportunity to learn how to effectively deploy a firearm for the purpose of self-protection. Tactical Pistol will expand your knowledge from the Fighting Pistol Class, incorporating advanced tactics, engaging multiple threats, and communication and team skills if applicable. You will be put through real life scenarios to help you be better prepared if something were to ever happen.
This page last updated: December 8, 2018
The South Carolina Gun School Logo, Pictures and advertisements are property of South Carolina Gun School, LLC., and may not be used without the express permission of South Carolina Gun School.
I.O. INC, 2 Gear, LLC, Wounded Warrior Project, Sheep Dog, Inc., Manus Gear Company, Upstate Armory Group, UTAC Supply Logos and images, advertisements and registered trademarks are property of their perspective owners and may not be copied or used without their express permission.
Key Words: South Carolina Gun School, Firearms Training, Concealed Weapons Class, SC CWP, Rifle Training, Pistol Training, Tactical Firearms Training.