Tactical Rifle will take right off from where you were at on Fighting Rifle. We jump right in with a few refresher drills then move on to the meat of the class running drills. In this class you will drill controlling your shots during quick movements. You will learn to work with 1, 2 and 4 man teams. You will go through scenarios you have to react with split second decisions of shoot and no shoot. Moving to active shooter drills. Learning to deal with downed a operator and learning to use and work around vehicles or simulated obstacles.
* Minimum of 4 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and re-scheduled for the next class available.
This page last updated: May 9, 2018
The South Carolina Gun School Logo, Pictures and advertisements are property of South Carolina Gun School, LLC., and may not be used without the express permission of South Carolina Gun School.
I.O. INC, 2 Gear, LLC, Wounded Warrior Project, Sheep Dog, Inc., Manus Gear Company, Upstate Armory Group, UTAC Supply Logos and images, advertisements and registered trademarks are property of their perspective owners and may not be copied or used without their express permission.
Key Words: South Carolina Gun School, Firearms Training, Concealed Weapons Class, SC CWP, Rifle Training, Pistol Training, Tactical Firearms Training.
Topics of instruction will include:
- Reloads and magazine changes
- Malfunction and immediate action drills
- Transition from rifle to pistol
- Multiple target engagement
- 1000 rounds of factory rifle ammo
(NO 5.56, 7.62x51, Green Tips, Black Tips, Steel Core)
(ONLY .223 55gr/62gr FMJ or .308 175 gr FMJ or 7.62x39 FMJ)
- AR, AK, or magazine fed rifle.
- 300 rounds of factory pistol ammo
- Strong side belt holster or drop leg
- Vest or suitable wear to carry pistol and rifle magazines
- Hat, sun block, rain gear, we will shoot RAIN or SHINE
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Camel back (water will be available)
- Last but not least a OPEN MIND and willingness to learn
Class Duration: 8 Hours
Pre-requisite: Fighting Rifle Class or other equivalent firearms training.
Class Cost: $200
Private Classes call or email for pricing