Our course offers:
- Basic firearm construction and operation
- Ammunition construction, identification and ballistics
- Easy to understand safety rules
- Fundamentals of firearm shooting
- Use of deadly force and South Carolina firearm laws
- Range instruction and demonstrations
- Free assistance in filling out CWP
What you MUST bring:
- The firearm you intend to carry
- At least fifty rounds of factory ammunition
- Personal eye and ear protection,
- A belt and side worn holster for your firearm
- A current SC driver license
(please make sure your DL displays your current address).
Class Package Includes:
Note: This class package does not include the $50 SLED registration fee.
Class Cost: $80
Class Registration is required...
South Carolina Gun School's Concealed Weapon Permit course covers all legal requirements - and more!
South Carolina Gun School teaches a SLED approved curriculum to obtain a South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit. You must be 21 years of age and a resident of South Carolina to take this class. You must complete both the written and shooting test with passing scores to be considered for your permit. SLED may take past 90 days to mail your permit to you. This class will cover and answer questions you may have about gun construction, gun handling skills, and questions about the laws. We do fingerprints in the class. All our classes have a NRA Range Safety Officer to assure the safety of our students. We make ourselves available after the class to answer your questions that may come up once you have taken the class.
This page last updated: January 11, 2015
The South Carolina Gun School Logo, Pictures and advertisements are property of South Carolina Gun School, LLC., and may not be used without the express permission of South Carolina Gun School.
I.O. INC, 2 Gear, LLC, Wounded Warrior Project, Sheep Dog, Inc., Manus Gear Company, Upstate Armory Group, UTAC Supply Logos and images, advertisements and registered trademarks are property of their perspective owners and may not be copied or used without their express permission.
Key Words: South Carolina Gun School, Firearms Training, Concealed Weapons Class, SC CWP, Rifle Training, Pistol Training, Tactical Firearms Training.
South Carolina Concealed Weapon Permit Training, Concealed Carry Permit, Defensive Pistol Training, Basic Firearms Training, Tactical Rifle, Tactical Shotgun, CWP, Greenville, Piedmont, Spartanburg, Anderson, Laurens, South Carolina, South Carolina Concealed Weapon Permit Training, Concealed Carry Permit, Defensive Pistol Training, Basic Firearms Training, Tactical Rifle, Tactical Shotgun, CWP, Self Defense, Firearm Training, Gun Class, SLED Certified Instructors, NRA Certfied Instructors.
* Minimum of 6 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and re-scheduled for the next class available.