Topics of instruction will include:
- Reloads and magazine changes
- Malfunction and immediate action drills
- Controlled Multiple Shots
- Movement and Communication
- Use of cover and concealment
- Weak hand shooting drills
- Shooting from a variety of body positions
- Suitable magazine carrier (pockets ok too)
- Hat, sun block, rain gear, we will shoot RAIN or SHINE
- Camel back (water will be available)
- Eye and Hearing Protection
- Last but not least an OPEN MIND and willingness to learn
One of the following...
- Basic Firearm or Intro to Handgun Completion
Class Cost: $150.00
Duration: 7 hrs
Class Registration is required...
* Minimum of 4 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and re-scheduled for the next class available.
South Carolina Gun School's Fighting Pistol Class will prepare you for real world confrontations.
This class will prepare you for real world confrontations and is ideal for anyone who has completed a CWP class or Basic Firearm Class and wishes to learn how to effectively deploy a firearm for the purpose of self defense. Defensive Pistol will expand your knowledge from the CWP and Basic Firearm Class. We can help by incorporating advanced tactics, multiple mag changes, working
on shooting groups, engaging multiple threats, working in pairs and building team skills. This is a full day we start with the safety brief and get right in to shooting.
This page last updated: April 3, 2018
The South Carolina Gun School Logo, Pictures and advertisements are property of South Carolina Gun School, LLC., and may not be used without the express permission of South Carolina Gun School.
I.O. INC, 2 Gear, LLC, Wounded Warrior Project, Sheep Dog, Inc., Manus Gear Company, Upstate Armory Group, UTAC Supply Logos and images, advertisements and registered trademarks are property of their perspective owners and may not be copied or used without their express permission.
Key Words: South Carolina Gun School, Firearms Training, Concealed Weapons Class, SC CWP, Rifle Training, Pistol Training, Tactical Firearms Training.