- Balance of Speed and Precision
- Learn proper maintenance of Handgun
What you MUST bring
- 150 rounds of factory ammo
- Quality magazine fed pistol
- 2-3 speed loaders for revolver (optional)
- Hat, sun block, rain gear (Class goes RAIN OR SHINE)
- Knee/Elbow pads (optional)
- Camelbak or Water bottle (stay hydrated)
- Open mind and willingness to learn
Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $150.00
Private Classes call or email for pricing
The Pistol Tactics 101 is a 4 hour course that is fun and slow paced. It is designed for beginners that feel they have enough range time to not need the Beginner Firearm, but still don’t feel comfortable enough for the Pistol Tactics 201. This class will help you sharpen your skills and knowledge to get you ready for the Pistol 201 as well as become more proficient with your handgun.
This page last updated: January 3, 2020
The South Carolina Gun School Logo, Pictures and advertisements are property of South Carolina Gun School, LLC., and may not be used without the express permission of South Carolina Gun School.
I.O. INC, 2 Gear, LLC, Wounded Warrior Project, Sheep Dog, Inc., Manus Gear Company, Upstate Armory Group, UTAC Supply Logos and images, advertisements and registered trademarks are property of their perspective owners and may not be copied or used without their express permission.
Key Words: South Carolina Gun School, Firearms Training, Concealed Weapons Class, SC CWP, Rifle Training, Pistol Training, Tactical Firearms Training.
* Minimum of 2 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and re-scheduled for the next class available.