The Shotgun Tactics 101 is a great class to help you get started with a shotgun and feel more comfortable with using them. Most shooting exercises are conducted within 50 yards of the target with the emphasis on close quarter engagements. As the day progresses you will become more confident with your shotgun and how to use it. We will also discuss maintenance and proper storage for our shotgun. You can bring any good pump, semi-auto, or magazine fed shotgun.
* Minimum of 2 students must be enrolled in each class. If minimum enrollment is not met you will be notified and re-scheduled for the next class available.
This page last updated: January 3, 2020
The South Carolina Gun School Logo, Pictures and advertisements are property of South Carolina Gun School, LLC., and may not be used without the express permission of South Carolina Gun School.
I.O. INC, 2 Gear, LLC, Wounded Warrior Project, Sheep Dog, Inc., Manus Gear Company, Upstate Armory Group, UTAC Supply Logos and images, advertisements and registered trademarks are property of their perspective owners and may not be copied or used without their express permission.
Key Words: South Carolina Gun School, Firearms Training, Concealed Weapons Class, SC CWP, Rifle Training, Pistol Training, Tactical Firearms Training.
Topics of instruction will include:
•Reloads and/or magazine changes •Malfunction and immediate action drills •Failure to stop drills •Weak hand shooting drills •Multiple target engagement •Weapon Maintenance
• 100 rounds #7 1/2 birdshot
• 10 rounds 00 buckshot
• 10 rounds slugs
• Any gauge shotgun
• A good belt
• Tactical or Standard Sling
• Pump, semi-auto, or magazine fed shotgun
• Eyes and ear protection
• Vest or suitable wear to carry shotgun shells
• Hat, sun block, rain gear, we will shoot RAIN or SHINE
• Knee and elbow pads (optional)
• Camelbak or water bottle or bladder
• Last but not least a OPEN MIND and willingness to learn
Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $150.00
Private Classes call or email for pricing